Graduate Certificate in Data Management and Analytics Stand-Alone and Embedded
The Graduate Certificate in Data Management and Analytics Program is designed for IT professionals who have a bachelor’s degree in computing field to advance their knowledge in the field of Data Management and Analytics, especially the technologies and systems supporting large-scale business data processing. Prior knowledge in system development, database systems, and web development are required. Students who don’t have the required knowledge will be required to take the following IT foundation courses: IT 5413, IT 5433, and IT 5443. Currently enrolled MSIT students can use all certificate courses toward MSIT electives.
Students graduating with this program will develop a solid foundation in theories and applications of enterprise data management and analytics, as well as gain hands-on experience with the technologies and systems commonly used in industry.
- IT - 6733 - Database Administration
- IT - 6713 - Business Intelligence
- IT - 6863 - Database Auditing and Security
- IT - 7113 - Data Visualization
- Online Graduate Application - There is a non-refundable $60 application fee.
- Transcripts - Official transcripts from EACH College and/or University you have attended. Must be in a sealed envelope from the institution or sent electronically from the institution directly.
- Resume - (Can be uploaded into the online application)
See 10 more programs offered by Kennesaw State University »
Last updated April 29, 2019
This course is
Resident tuition fee for 1 credit hour: $290.00. Non-resident tuition fee for 1 credit hour: $1,045.00. Other fees may apply.