This program is available to international students only for 2019/20.
This two-year (four-semester) program is designed for international college or university graduates from any field or discipline.
Fanshawe's Business Management program will develop and enhance skills in general management, leadership, human resources, finance and sales, and marketing.
The program will provide opportunities for experiential learning through case study analysis as well as a community consultancy project.
This program will be offered at Fanshawe's new London South Campus starting in September 2019.
- A Two- or Three-Year College Diploma, or a Degree
An acceptable combination of related work experience and post-secondary education as judged by the College to be equivalent to the above*
Five years of work experience in the management field
*Applicants may be required to submit a resume and cover letter that includes details of work experience.
English Language Requirements
Applicants whose first language is not English will be required to demonstrate proficiency in English by one of the following methods:
- A Grade 12 College Stream or University Stream English credit from an Ontario Secondary School, or equivalent, depending on the program's Admission Requirements.
- Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) test with a minimum score of 570 for the paper-based test (PBT), or 88 for the Internet-based test (iBT), with test results within the last two years.
- International English Language Testing System (IELTS) Academic test with an overall score of 6.5 with no score less than 6.0 in any of the four bands, with test results within the last two years. SDS Program Requirements.
- Canadian Academic English Language (CAEL) test with an overall score of 70 with no score less than 60 in any of the four bands, with test results within the last two years.
- Pearson Test of English Academic (PTE) with a minimum score of 59, with test results within the last two years.
- A Cambridge English Test (FCE/CAE/CPE) with an overall score on the Cambridge English Scale of 176 with no language skill less than 169, with test results within the last two years.
- An English Language Evaluation (ELE) at Fanshawe College with a minimum score of 75% in all sections of the test, with test results within the last two years.
- Fanshawe College ESL4/GAP5 students: Minimum grade of 80% in ESL4/GAP5 Level 9 or 75% in ESL4/GAP5 Level 10.
Applicant Selection CriteriaWhere the number of eligible applicants exceeds the available spaces in the program, the Applicant Selection Criteria will be:
- Preference for Permanent Residents of Ontario.
- Receipt of Application by February 1st (After this date, Fanshawe College will consider applicants on a first-come, first-served basis until the program is full).
- Achievement in the Admission Requirements.
|MGMT-6135||Essential Skills for Mgmt Professionals||4|
|FINA-6025||Financial Analysis & Management||4|
|MGMT-6136||Principles of Management||4|
|MGMT-6137||Management in Human Resources||4|
|MGMT-6138||Leadership in Management||4|
|DEVL-6025||Canadian Workplace Preparation 1||3|
|ACCT-6015||Accounting for Managers||4|
|LAWS-6042||Canadian Business Law||4|
|MGMT-6139||Management & Leadership in Operations||4|
|MGMT-6140||Behavioural Management & Leadership||4|
|MGMT-6141||Management & Leadership in Sales||4|
|MGMT-6142||Integrated Business Consultancy||12|
|MGMT-6143||Project Mgmt & Organizational Structures||4|
|RSCH-6010||Qualitative Research Methods||4|
|RSCH-6011||Quantitative Research Methods||4|
|MGMT-6144||Ethical Business Management||4|
|MGMT-6145||Value Chain Management||4|
|MGMT-6146||Global Perspective On e-Commerce||4|
|MGMT-6147||Trends in Management & Leadership||4|
|DEVL-6026||Canadian Workplace Preparation 2||3|
Students Must Complete a Minimum of 23 credits in this program at Fanshawe College to meet the Program Residency requirement and graduate from this program.
Depending on previous education and work experiences, graduates may be prepared for entry-level management roles in Canadian and international workplaces in finance and banking, marketing and sales, human resources, insurance, manufacturing and logistics, and operations.
About the School
Fanshawe College is a large, publicly-funded College located in London, Ontario, Canada – approximately a two-hour drive from Toronto and Niagara Falls. There are 21,000 full-time students, including ... Read More