Graduate Certificate in Business Administration
This program enables individuals without undergraduate business degrees to gain business knowledge for personal or career advancement in the basic functional business disciplines. Students with previous equivalent undergraduate coursework may be waived from up to six hours.
Admission to a graduate certificate program is limited to students who have completed a bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution of higher education with a minimum GPA of 2.7 (on a 4.0 scale). The GMAT is not required for the graduate certificate program. International applicants must submit official TOEFL scores.
Required Courses: 18 hours
- ACC 501 - Accounting Principles 3 hrs
- DS 501 - Introductory Probability and Statistics for Business 3 hrs
- ECON 500 - Foundations of Economics Analysis 3 hrs
- FIN 502 - Financial Principles 3 hrs
- MGMT 505 - Organizational Theory and Behavior 3 hrs
- MKTG 510 - Marketing Management 3 hrs
Certificate Total: 18 hours
This school offers programs in:
Last updated January 29, 2018