George Mason University
Similar to "Top-Up" programs, INTO Mason's Bridge Pathway Program provides a supplemental year of advanced graduate preparation for students with select international bachelor's degrees equivalent to three years or 90 credits.
This two-semester Pathway includes:
- Graduate coursework required for the specific degree programs;
- General education classes;
- Graduate transition preparation;
- English writing development.
- Develop your knowledge and skills through active learning in your chosen subject area.
- Guaranteed university placement for all successful students.
- Adapt to studying in the US with a strong focus on study and research skills.
- Improve your English level and develop the vocabulary for your chosen degree subject.
- Graduate in the same amount of time as domestic students.
Key course facts
- Course length: 2 Semesters
- Start dates: 2019: January, August; 2020: January
- Fees: From $36,800
- Award: This program leads a Master's degree from any of George Mason University's participating graduate programs.
- Course options: Bridge
- Academic requirements: Bachelor’s degree or equivalent with minimum 2.75 GPA equivalent, with requirements varying by Pathway program.
- English language requirements: From IELTS 6.5 or TOEFL 85 or equivalent
*Please note that the prices for courses due to commence in the academic year 2019 – 2020 have not yet been confirmed. The prices that are shown for the current academic year of 2018 – 2019 will be subject to an increase of up to a maximum of 4%. As soon as the prices for 2019 – 2020 are confirmed they will be updated so please continue to check here for the most up to date information*.
See 50 more programs offered by George Mason University »
This course is
From $36,800. Additional fees may apply
Masters of Arts in International Commerce and Policy: Kevin's experience
Studying abroad: a day in the life of Ade