* Gain new perspectives on value creation and competitiveness
* Gain the critical knowledge and skills to accelerate global competitiveness
* Build new capabilities for next practices
* Learn local and global best practices
Who Should Attend
This program has been specifically designed to enable senior executives to develop the needed perspective and skills to excel in the global marketplace. Managing in the context of global competition is the overarching theme for this program, and underscores the basic premise that even firms focused solely on local markets cannot avoid global competitors. This course is particularly valuable to those who are involved in globalizing their businesses and concentrates on: creating a global strategy, organizing for outsourcing, developing global products, and managing joint ventures and alliances.
The primary focus of the program is to help each participant develop a �personal agenda� for action on his or her return. Participants are encouraged to identify the big impact ideas that are relevant to them. The program also focuses on helping to improve each participant's personal managerial effectiveness. At the end of the program executives will be able to:
- Create more powerful business and corporate strategies
- Understand foundational and state-of-the-art practices of major business functional areas
- Adapt and leverage global and local best practices
- Develop integrated action
The program faculty are pioneers in leading-edge ideas and are well connected with the realities of Indian and developing country markets. They have extensive research and consulting experience with Indian companies as well as leading multinational corporations, and are able to articulate for executives how to translate course concepts and tools to their specific corporate context.