General English courses are designed for students who wish to improve their all-round level of English and practise all the different skills. On all General English courses you will study in a communicative environment to improve your English language level.
- Skills: Focus on the four skills of speaking, listening, reading and writing
- Grammar: Review and learn grammatical structures
- Vocabulary and Pronunciation: Widen your range of active vocabulary and improve your English pronunciation
Our tutor’s experience and techniques will support you to succeed:
- Flexibility: You can start your course any Monday throughout the year
- Study options: Choose 5, 15 or 20 hours per week option to maximise your study
- Placement test: We will assess you English level to ensure you study in the appropriate class.
- Quality study materials: Your course book and materials are included in the price.
- Progress: We regularly check your progress with in-class tests and individual support during tutorials helping you to become a more confident user of English.
See 4 more programs offered by City College Brighton & Hove »
Last updated November 16, 2018
This course is