GENERAL ENGLISH COURSE
Improve your accuracy, fluency and confidence in our General English Course. Develop your conversational skills and boost your English level quickly and effectively.
- Study speaking, listening, writing and reading
- Learn to use English in real-life situations
- Develop your understanding of grammar, vocabulary and idioms
- Perfect your English pronunciation
- Be able to communicate more easily and precisely
Option 1: 20 Lessons (15 Hours) per week
You’ll have four lessons in the mornings or afternoons depending on the period of the year.
Option 2: 25 Lessons (18 Hrs and 45 Mins) per week
You’ll have four lessons in the morning and one after lunch.
- 20 lessons of 45 minutes each, Monday through to Friday, on morning OR afternoon timetable in classes of up to 12 students off peak and 15 in peak season. Morning lessons start at 9.30am; afternoon lessons start at 1.45pm. Two weeks minimum.
You can start your course every Monday throughout the year.
We are currently offering the following levels Elementary, Pre-Intermediate, Intermediate, Upper-Intermediate and Advanced.
IELTS PREPARATION COURSE
You study General English in the mornings and will be fully prepared for the Academic IELTS examination in the afternoons. IELTS is a widely accepted qualification if you need to study at university or work where English is the language of communication.
- Combine General English with IELTS preparation
- Prepare for the four components of IELTS; Reading, Writing, Listening & Speaking
- Develop your grammar and pronunciation whilst studying Academic English
- Acquire strategies and techniques for taking the IELTS examination
- The course includes IELTS practice papers and sample test materials
- Expand your Academic English vocabulary
- Experienced tutors give personal guidance
- 30 lessons per week
- Duration: as required (minimum 4 weeks recommended)
- Max. 15 students per class
- Minimum age: 18
- Mixed nationality classes
- Experienced, native-level teachers
- Placement test on arrival
- Course materials provided
- Constant monitoring and regular progress tests
This school offers programs in:
Last updated September 22, 2018