General English course
What is our General English course?
Our General English course is a semi-intensive programme that allows you to balance classroom tuition with structured study and free time activities. You will improve your English language ability at a speed you feel comfortable with, while having time to enjoy your destination.
This course is available at all levels from Elementary to Advanced and you will be placed in a class which is suitable for your level. The course focuses on the four main aspects of language: reading, writing, listening and speaking. You’ll also learn vocabulary and grammar, and how to speak in formal and informal discussions and strategies.
This programme is right for you if:
- You want to improve your core English language skills in a class level that is appropriate for you
- You want to choose how long you study for, with courses lasting from 2 weeks to a year
- You want to make good progress with your language studies while having enough free time for leisure activities and to explore your destination
- You want to make the most of specially created and proven Kaplan study materials
- You want to receive a Kaplan International English Certificate of Achievement
- Course Length: 2-52 weeks
- Entry Level: Beginner to Advanced English
- Minimum Age: 16 Years old
- Lesson Hours: 45 minute lessons
- Class Size: Average 12, maximum 15
- Course Structure:
- 20 lessons (15 hours) of General English: focus on reading, writing, listening, and speaking
- 7 sessions (5.25 hours) of K+ tools, K+eXtra and K+ clubs: Self-study time with access to exclusive materials and resources along with personalised sessions for you study the areas you most need help with, including exam techniques and study group work.
- Timetable: All courses are Monday-Friday, with morning and afternoon classes
This school offers programs in:
Last updated February 6, 2018