Studying a General English course, you will increase your vocabulary, enhance your grammar, improve your written work and strengthen your reading skills. To achieve this, our General English courses use a variety of teaching methodologies that aim to develop both fluency and accuracy in the use of the language. Our aim is to increase your confidence and ability to use real English in the outside world. Therefore, our team of experienced and enthusiastic teachers primarily take a communicative approach in class.
- COURSE LENGTH 1-50 weeks
- MAX CLASS SIZE 15
- ENTRY LEVEL CEFR A1-C2
- MINIMUM AGE 16 years
- START DATES Every Monday (except on public holidays)
Entry Level CEFR A1-C2 (Elementary to Advanced). If you are a beginner please contact us before booking a course.
HOW DO WE HELP YOU SUCCEED
Our schools offer a comprehensive student support service along with and all lessons being made up of a wide range of activities helping you to become a confident communicator. Our team of teachers give you all the support you need throughout your course and use a wide range of materials in their lessons to help you develop all aspects of your English language. This is a structured course that suits all levels and is an ideal way to develop your speaking, listening, reading and writing skills.
COURSE DETAILS TIME OF DAY
- MORNING 20: 20 * 45 mins classes (15 hrs) 9.00 - 12.15
- MORNING 30: 30 * 45 mins classes (22.5 hrs) 9.00 - 14.30
- AFTERNOON 20: 20 * 45 mins classes (15 hrs) 13.00 - 16.30
- FULL DAY INTENSIVE: 40 * 45 mins classes (30 hrs) 09:00 - 16:30
- PRIVATE TUITION: 30 hrs Afternoons