This is a full-time English language course with flexible entry for international students wishing to improve their English language skills. The course will enable students to progress to:
- Level 3 course at Walsall College
- International Foundation at Walsall College
- Level 5 courses at Walsall College
- Degree level courses at a UK university
Students will have the opportunity to take one of the following Cambridge exams, depending on their level:
- First Certificate in English (FCE) – upper intermediate level
- Preliminary English Test (PET) – intermediate level
- Business English Certificate (BEC) – preliminary and intermediate level
Our courses are designed to meet the individual needs of students and assist them to increase their confidence and skills in English in order to progress to higher education. The course focuses on developing grammar, vocabulary, pronunciation and the skills of reading, writing, listening and speaking.
Flexible course start dates from September to April
Any offer by Walsall College is subject to the academic qualifications you have provided. If this is subject to change you may be withdrawn from your programme.
The minimum entry requirement for this course is IELTS 4.0 or equivalent.
£5,000 per year or £139 per week
About the School
Walsall College is an Outstanding provider of vocational courses in the West Midlands, supporting young people, adults and local businesses to develop their skills and achieve