General English Pre-Intermediate (GE02) course is suitable for students who have completed General English Elementary and who are interested in learning or improving their English. This course concentrates on the four skills of language learning.
Course Available: All Year Weekly Commencement
- 25 week programme/15 hours per week
- 15 week programme/ 15 hours per week
- 10 week programme/15 hours per week
- 1 – 9 week courses/15 hours per week
- Improved pronunciation, listening comprehension and writing skills.
- Understand sentences on basic personal information e.g. name, where come from, employment, shopping, local geography etc.
- Increase vocabulary.
- 09.30 to 13.30 Tuesday to Friday
- Placement test on Arrival- Elementary Learners
Examination Course Books €60
See 5 more programs offered by Limerick City College »
This course is