General English Intermediate (GE03) course is suitable for students who have completed General English Pre-Intermediate and are interested in learning or improving their English. This course concentrates on the four skills of language learning.
Course Available: All Year Weekly Commencement
- 25 week programme/15 hours per week
- 15 week programme/ 15 hours per week
- 10 week programme/15 hours per week
- 1 – 9 week courses/15 hours per week
- Improve practical knowledge of grammatical structures.
- Communicate with ease and fluency.
- Input on familiar matters regularly discussed in work, school or leisure environment.
- Describe experiences of travelling or events confidently.
- Increase vocabulary.
- 09.30 to 13.30 Tuesday to Friday
- Placement test on Arrival
Add-on: Examination Course Books €60
See 5 more programs offered by Limerick City College »
This course is