General English Intermediate (GE03) course is suitable for students who have completed General English Pre-Intermediate and are interested in learning or improving their English. This course concentrates on the four skills of language learning.
Course Available: All Year Weekly Commencement
- 25 week programme/15 hours per week
- 15 week programme/ 15 hours per week
- 10 week programme/15 hours per week
- 1 – 9 week courses/15 hours per week
- Improve practical knowledge of grammatical structures.
- Communicate with ease and fluency.
- Input on familiar matters regularly discussed in work, school or leisure environment.
- Describe experiences of travelling or events confidently.
- Increase vocabulary.
- 09.30 to 13.30 Tuesday to Friday
- Placement test on Arrival
Add-on: Examination Course Books €60
About the School
Limerick City College is an independent institution for local and international students. Students who successfully complete their studies at Limerick City College can progress to higher studies in Ir ... Read More