This course provides a balance of grammar, reading, listening, speaking and writing to improve communication skills.
- Who this is for: 16+ looking for a short or long stay General English Course
- Start Dates: Any Monday (Year round: January - December)
- Duration: 2 weeks - 50 weeks
- Class Size: Generally 8-10 students, maximum 12 students
- Hours/Week: 15 or 25 hours per week
English Course Contents & Structure
- Speaking: accuracy, fluency / phonemic chart, pronunciation colloquial expressions, vocabulary building, idioms.
- Listening: accuracy of comprehension varieties of global English communication, TV/Video, dialogue, telephone, radio.
- Reading: speed and in-depth reading, extracting information
- Writing: accuracy of spelling, sentence structures, punctuation,style of writing: narrative, essay, formal/informal.
Combination with Intensive Course Available Now
A choice of either 15 hours General English, plus intensive Business English Communication or One-to-One classes in the afternoons.
Provides you with the opportunity to focus on your individual needs as well as communicating in a group. Optimum choice of course where you combine the dynamic of a group class with individual tutorials.
Price per week
1) Short-Term Course - 2-10 weeks
- 15 hours: £ 212
- 25 hours: £ 276
2) From 31 weeks +
- 15 hours: £ 180
- 25 hours: £ 236
IELTS or TOEFL Preparation, 'Business English & Work Skills' (afternoon classes)
- 10 hours: £ 128
This school offers programs in:
Last updated September 28, 2017