The General English Course offers you the chance to study 3 hours of English in the morning and have free time in the afternoon.
For the first 2 hours we work with a coursebook to enable you to improve the 4 main skills: speaking, listening, reading and writing as well as grammar and vocabulary. The third hour focuses on practical English and study skills to help you use the English you have learnt.
Due to the small size of the classes teachers can personalise the classes to suit your individual needs.
- You will have homework most nights and you will have a test at the end of each week so you can monitor your progress.
- All course materials are provided.
- You will receive a certificate at the end of your course stating your level according to the Common European Framework.
Two activities will be offered each week including one free activity and one paid activity.
In July and August, a complete five-day afternoon social activities programme is available
- Course Code: GE 15
- Start dates: Every Monday
- Course Fee: £195 per week
- Minimum Age: 15
- Level: Elementary – Advanced (Beginners on Request)
- Class size: 8 people maximum (usually around 5)
- Number of hours per week: 15 hours