General English Course
- Our General English courses are available for students of all levels: from Beginners(A1) to Proficiency (C2). Our courses will help you to develop your English skills so you can improve your speaking and fluency.
- Our aim is to practise communication skills, focusing on speaking, listening and pronunciation. Our teaching methodology ensures that you get plenty of opportunities to use your English and we are always available to give you extra practice. We want you to enjoy your learning experience, and also to ensure that what we teach you in lessons is relevant and useful outside the classroom.
- We accept students aged 16 or over*.
- Our English courses run all year round *.
- BSA maintains a maximum number of 20 students per class, with average class sizes of 12 students.
- You can choose how long you want to study. We offer you different options starting from 1 week of lessons to as many weeks as you want.
- You can choose to study 9**, 15, 20, 25 or 30 hours a week.
*The school will close during official bank holidays and Christmas. Please check our website.
*Parents or guardians of students aged 16 and 17 must sign an underage consent form before they begin their course.
**Subject to availability
GENERAL ENGLISH 2017
What will you achieve when you study with us?
- Improve your language skills and level of English through continuous practice and engaging activities.
- Use English accurately with correct pronunciation and grammar.
- Become more confident in your academic and professional life.
- Learn about other cultures. Thanks to our international atmosphere, you will be able to make new friends from different countries.
- Learn life skills that will be valuable day to day, improve your career prospects and achieve your goals.
- Be taught by experienced and professional teachers, always there to help you improve your English.