Courses in General English
SACE General English programmes are designed to improve students’ English language communication skills to prepare for future study, work, travel or career change.
Core classes concentrate on developing grammar, vocabulary, speaking, listening, reading, writing & pronunciation skills in real-life situations.
Afternoon classes, “Special Studies”, allow students to specialise and choose one or two Special Studies from a wide range of Special Studies options. These include:
- Examination Preparation (IELTS, TOEIC)
- Academic Study Skills
- Business English
- English for Hospitality
- Conversation and Pronunciation
- Vocabulary Development
- Australian Studies
- English Environment Studies
- Advanced Writing/Grammar
- INTENSIVE PLUS
30 hours (25 General Intensive English + 5 hours of 1 to 1)
- GENERAL INTENSIVE ENGLISH
25 hours per week
- GENERAL INTENSIVE ENGLISH (STANDARD)
20 hours per week
- GENERAL ENGLISH PART-TIME
17 hours per week
- ENGLISH IN THE TEACHER’S HOUSE
- PRIVATE TUITION
How To Enrol At SACE
- Complete the Enrolment Form and send it to your local SACE representative or directly to the SACE College of your choice.
- When we receive your Enrolment Form SACE will send you a letter of acceptance or letter of offer and an invoice for payment of fees.
- When SACE receives your fees we will send you a receipt and letter of acceptance or Confirmation of Enrolment (eCoE) depending on the type of visa you are applying for.
- The Confirmation of Enrolment (eCoE) is needed if you intend to apply for a Student Visa. Submit it to the Australian Embassy/Consulate with your visa application.
- If you have booked accommodation and airport transfer, advise SACE of your flight arrival details at least 4 weeks before your arrival. Your accommodation details will be forwarded to you on receipt of: a) Your flight details, b) full payment of fees.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated November 15, 2016