Our General English courses are the perfect choice for students wishing to improve their all-round English language skills at a pace that suits them. Our classes enable you to use English in a variety of ‘real life’ situations providing a wide range of functional English instruction. The curriculum aims at developing the four core skills (listening, reading, writing, and speaking) that gives you the tools to graduate with confidence.
General English in a Nutshell
- Choose how many lessons you would like to study per week
- Basic 20
- Intensive 25
- Super Intensive 30
- Small classes averaging 10 to 14 students
- Weekly assessments
- Bi-weekly student-teacher interviews
- Graduate with globally recognized certificates
- WiFi and computer access for students
- Weekly social activities with students and teachers
- Choose optional electives such as Cambridge Exam or IELTS Preparation
- Basic: 1-12 weeks for students on Visitor’s Visa or 1-17 weeks for Working Holiday makers.
- Intensive ® and Super Intensive ®: 2 – 52 weeks.
- Registered Courses ® of more than 12 weeks usually require a student visa.
- Basic: 16 hours (20 lessons) per week
- Intensive ®: 20 hours (25 lessons) per week
- Super Intensive ®: 25 hours (30 lessons) a week
10 levels under the Common European Framework of Reference (A1-C2) or 6 levels (Beginners to Proficiency)
Registered Courses ® of more than 12 weeks usually require a student visa. Please note that there is a minimum of 5 weeks for Student Visas (GEI) for the Specialized Intensive Course. Course applicants should be able to produce evidence of sufficient education to cope with a course in English for Speakers of other Languages (ESOL). This should be a minimum of 9 years’ schooling or equivalent, which is accepted as evidence of literacy in the mother tongue.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated February 22, 2018