General English Advanced (GE05) course is suitable for students who have completed General English Upper Intermediate and are interested in learning or improving their English. This course concentrates on the four skills of language learning.
Course Available: All Year Weekly Commencement
- 25 week programme/15 hours per week
- 15 week programme/ 15 hours per week
- 10 week programme/15 hours per week
- 1 – 9 week courses/15 hours per week
- Improve knowledge of grammatical structures and sentence formation.
- Communicate with confidence and fluency.
- Input on areas such as news topics, politics and current affairs.
- Participate in debates and other similar speaking activities.
- Increase vocabulary.
- 09.30 to 13.30 Tuesday to Friday
- Placement test on Arrival
Add-on: Examination Course Books €60
About the School
Limerick City College is an independent institution for local and international students. Students who successfully complete their studies at Limerick City College can progress to higher studies in Ir ... Read More