Travel to Spain for a semester or year and learn Spanish in one of the world's greatest cities. With centres in Madrid, Malaga, and Barcelona you will not only learn the language but also live it.
Join students from around the world on the ultimate study abroad experience. Achieve fluency, see the world, expand your international network - and launch your global future. Study for 6, 9 or 11 months and start in April, June, September or January. College credit and internship opportunities ensure you're always adding to your resume during the adventure of a lifetime.
EF’s Spanish schools are accredited by Instituto Cervantes, the world's leading organization promoting Spanish language education. Globalize your future, boost your international career and prepare for the DELE Exam with a Spanish Language Diploma from EF.
- Locations: Europe » Spain » Malaga, Europe » Spain » Madrid, Europe » Spain » Barcelona
- Program Tags: Hands-On Learning, Language Immersion, Study Abroad, Volunteer Abroad
- Length: 6-12 Months, 1 Year+
- Accommodation: Apartment, Host Family, Hostel, Hotel
- Primary Language: Spanish
- Age Max: 16
- Price Details: Host family accommodations and a meal plan are included in the course price. Contact the Admissions Team for a personalized price quote.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated December 26, 2017