Spend a semester or year exploring the magic and mystery of the Eternal City - from the ancient landmarks like the Colosseum and Pantheon to the backstreet trattorias that serve world-class cuisine. Learn Italian at our school located in the Navona District. You will make guaranteed progress towards your language learning goals with EF's interactive immersion classes.
Join students from around the world on the ultimate study abroad experience. Achieve fluency, see the world, expand your international network - and launch your global future. Study for 6, 9 or 11 months and start in April, June, September or January. College credit and internship opportunities ensure you're always adding to your resume during the adventure of a lifetime.
EF's Italian school is accredited by EAQUALS and our courses are recognized by Eastern Washington University. Globalize your future, boost your international career and prepare for the CILS or CELI Exam.
- Locations: Europe » Italy » Rome
- Program Tags: Hands-On Learning, Language Immersion, Study Abroad, Volunteer Abroad
- Length: 6-12 Months, 1 Year+
- Accommodation: Apartment, Host Family, Hostel, Hotel
- Primary Language: Italian
- Age Max: 16
- Price Details: Host family accommodations and a meal plan are included in the course price. Contact the Admissions Team for a personalized price quote.
About the School
See the world, experience a new culture, and make friends from around the world as you prepare for your global future. EF's fun and interactive classes help you learn faster while living the language ... Read More