In our Full-Time English Program, you will learn all the skills necessary to effectively communicate in English. Your general ESL classes will concentrate on the following language areas: speaking, listening, reading, grammar, writing, vocabulary building, idioms, and slang. All classes place a special focus on speaking & listening.
ACHIEVE A SOLID FOUNDATION ACCESS’ general English programs all provide a solid foundation in the five skill areas: speaking, listening, reading, writing & grammar. A special focus is placed on developing oral communication skills. Classrooms are set-up in a way that encourages speaking & listening. Students are seated around circularly shaped tables in order to encourage oral interaction. And our small class sizes guarantee maximum speaking practice.
ACCESS HAS 7 LEVELS FROM BEGINNER TO ADVANCED
- 09:00 - 13:00 (Monday - Friday)
- Reading & Oral Communication, Basic Skills, Grammar, Idioms, Vocabulary Building, Listening & Speaking
- beginner (level 1) to advanced (level 7)
Fees (in Canadian Dollars)
- Application Fee (one-time, non-refundable) :$135
- Textbook deposit (refunded in full on last day): $100
- Material fee: $10 per week
This school offers programs in:
Last updated January 18, 2018