With a highly qualified faculty includin influential pastry chefs, Meilleurs Ouvriers de France and World Champions in their discipline, this is a true top-end class in pastry arts. It is a must for anyone passionate about French pastry and desserts, as well as those seeking to advance their careers or become entrepreneurs.
Taught across six intensive and highly immersive months, you will learn all the techniques – traditional and modern – that set French pastry arts apart from the rest. You will craft pastry buffets and cocktails, gastronomic desserts, classic and modern entremets, petits fours and chocolate pieces, among other mouth-watering creations.
Duration - 6 months + 2 month mandatory internship
- French Pastry Arts Fundamentals - 10 weeks
- Tea Time & Travel Cake - 1 week
- Bread & Viennoiserie - 1 week
- Entremets, Individual Cakes & Healthy Desserts - 4 weeks
- Restaurant Desserts - 1 week
- Chocolate & Confectionary - 2 weeks
- Ice Cream & Sorbet - 1 week
- Artistic Pastry & Buffets - 2 weeks
Intakes - March 9th, 2020 /August 31th, 2020
About the School
Since its foundation in 1999, École Ducasse has become an internationally-renowned exponent of teaching culinary and pastry arts, driven by the vision and energy of the iconic chef Alain Ducasse. Now ... Read More