Why Should You Learn FRENCH Language?
More than 200 million people speak FRENCH worldwide.
- French is an official language in 29 countries, most of which are members of la francophonie, the community of French-speaking countries.
- It is spoken as a first language in France, southern Belgium, western Switzerland, Monaco, certain parts of Canada and the United States, and by various communities elsewhere.
- According to a demographic projection led by the Université Laval and the Réseau Démographie de l'Agence universitaire de la francophonie, total French speakers will number approximately 500 million people in 2025 and 650 million people by 2050.
- France is one of the leading economies in Europe.
- French is the second most widely learned foreign language after English, and the sixth most widely spoken language in the world.
- The ability to speak French and English is an advantage on the international job market. Knowledge of French opens the doors of French companies in France and other French-speaking parts of the world (Canada, Switzerland, Belgium, and the continent of Africa). As the world’s fifth biggest economy and third-ranking destination for foreign investment, France is a key economic partner.
- French is the international language of cooking, fashion, theatre, the visual arts, dance and architecture. Knowledge of French offers access to great works of literature in the original French, as well as films and songs. French is the language of Victor Hugo, Molière, Léopold Sendar Senghor, Edith Piaf, Jean-Paul Sartre, Alain Delon and Zinedine Zidane.
- France is the world’s top tourist destination and attracts close to 80 million visitors a year. The ability to speak even a little French makes it so much more enjoyable to visit Paris and all the regions of France.
- Speaking French opens up study opportunities at renowned French universities and business schools, ranked among the top higher education institutions in Europe and the world. Students with a good level of French are eligible for French government grants to enroll in postgraduate courses in France in the discipline of their choice and qualify for internationally recognised degrees.
- French is both a working language and an official language of the United Nations, the European Union, UNESCO, NATO, the International Olympic Committee, the International Red Cross and international courts.
- French is an easy language to learn.
- French is a good base for learning other languages, especially Romance languages (Spanish, Italian, Portuguese and Romanian) as well as English, since fifty per cent of current English vocabulary is derived from French.
- Get better job opportunities - There is increasing demand of French Language Experts in India in various industries like Finance, Accounts, Technology, Technical Support, IT/ITES, Tourism and Education.
- First and foremost, learning French is the pleasure of learning a beautiful, rich, melodious language, often called the language of love.
Professional Courses in FRENCH Language at LANGÉCOLE
- All batches are 4-6 hours a week. Classes are conducted at our Bangalore, Delhi, Hyderabad and Mumbai centres during Weekends and Weekdays.
- All classes are dynamic and stimulate the students to communicate in the language they are learning.
- All our lectures are conducted by Native or Bilingual professionals with experience overseas.
- Our courses are taught in a fast tracked way and with the goal to attain and pass the DELF & DALF certifications.
FRENCH - A1.1
In this course the student will with introduced to French language and very basic expressions, alphabets and grammar. Students shall learn the Beginner level everyday expressions in French language with uses of grammar and verbs. They can start understanding the sound and can introduce themselves with very basic expressions.
FRENCH - A1.2
By the end of this level, students can understand and use familiar everyday expressions and very basic phrases aimed at the satisfaction of needs of a concrete type. Can introduce himself / herself and others and can ask and answer questions about personal details such as where he/she lives, people he/she knows and things he/she has. Can interact in a simple way provided the other person talks slowly and clearly and is prepared to help.
FRENCH - A2.1
In this course the student will with introduced to French language sentences and frequently used expressions related to areas of most immediate relevance. Students shall learn the French language with uses of grammar and verbs in different tenses. They can start communication in simple and routine tasks expressions.
FRENCH - A2.2
By the end of this level, students can understand sentences and frequently used expressions related to areas of most immediate relevance (e.g. very basic personal and family information, shopping, local geography, employment). They can communicate in simple and routine tasks requiring a simple and direct exchange of information on familiar and routine matters. At the end, students can also describe in simple terms aspects of his/her background, immediate environment and matters in areas of immediate need.
About the School
We are training students Portuguese Language in academic collaboration with Portuguese Embassy Cultural Centre at our centres in Delhi, Mumbai and Bangalore. Our course are designed in unique teachin ... Read More