French + Design
15 h of general French in mini-groups + 3 hours of interior design in individual lessons + 1 museum visit (2 h 30)
- To enable students to communicate with greater confidence and accuracy in a variety of everyday situations
- To improve their listening, speaking, reading and writing skills
- To receive an introduction to drawing and volume as applied to interior planning
Minimum Level Required:
Upper elementary (A2).
Typical Student Profile:
Young adults (from 16 years on) and adults (from 18 years on)
1 week or more.
Course Start Date:
Every Monday, all year round
Individual art course themes (as desired)
- Proportion and perspective
- Drawing theory
- History of design
- Interior/exterior sketching
- Surfaces and colours
- Computer-aided design
- Modelling and project management
- Monday: from 10h to 13h (group courses) followed by individual lessons and/or museum visit from 14h
- Tuesday to Friday: from 9h to 12h (group courses) followed by individual lessons and/or museum visit from 13h15
Intercultural mini-groups of between 3 and 6 students maximum in a classroom environment at Elfe's premises in the morning. Tailor made individual classes in the afternoon at our partner school Françoise Conte and a museum visit (e.g. Cité de l'Architecture) or an exhibition.
Students receive an end-of-course certificate.
Terms and Conditions:
Cancellations or postponements are not permitted once the week has started. There is no price reduction for the group courses if the week contains a national holiday: lessons are spread over 4 days.
See 5 more programs offered by Elfe (Ecole de langue française) »
This course is