The Summer Campus is specifically designed for young people and meets:
- Parents' expectations in terms of security, quality teaching, comfort, hygiene and healthy food
- Youngsters' expectations: discover Paris, make friends with other young people of various nationalities, get involved in many sports and fun activities.
The residence is located South of Paris. Classes and activities take place in the residence.
Saint Nicolas Summer campus: A residence in Paris
The «Saint Nicolas Residence», conveniently located in Southern Paris, offers comfortable accommodation while allowing easy access to the most famous Parisian landmarks: the Louvre Museum, the Eiffel Tower, Montmartre, Notre-Dame, etc.
Bedrooms: 4-bed rooms with shared facilities. Shared showers and toilets on each floor.
Bed sheets are provided and changed once a week. Towels are provided.
Facilities: Classrooms fitted with audio-visual equipment, a self-service restaurant, a meeting room, a sports hall and an internet area.
Meals: Breakfast, lunch and dinner are served in the residence restaurant.
An afternoon snack is also included in the price. During some excursions, lunch or dinner will be replaced by a picnic.
There are also vegetarian and pork-free meal options available.
French lessons: 15 hours/week
Classes take place in the morning from 9.00 to 12.00: 3 lessons of 55 minutes/day.
French classes take place in the residence.
Maximum 15 students per multinational class.
Teaching method: Play and learn!
Play and Learn: This is how students describe the ACCORD’s teaching methodology during the Paris All Inclusive French Summer Campus. Accord Language School teaching focuses on oral communication using authentic documents such as songs, TV programs, movies and magazines. Our teachers have compiled a wide range of games and activities that make the learning of grammar, structure, vocabulary and pronunciation interesting and fun. Our teachers, all University graduates, are fully qualified in the teaching of French as a foreign language. They are experienced in teaching young people French as well as arts and sports.
Level testing and certificate
On their first day, students take a placement test in written and spoken French, so as to be in the class of their level.
After the course, students will be given a certificate of attendance, stating their level and the number of hours of French they have studied.
Optional courses :
- Writing/Grammar in mini-group (5h/week)
- One-to-one program of 5h/week (1h/day)
Optional cultural activities :
- Full day at Disneyland (including packed lunch, dinner, night parade, fireworks, return transfer by private coach).
- Full day at Astérix leisure park (including packed lunch, dinner, return transfer by private coach)
- Full day at the Loire Valley Castles (including visit of Chambord and Blois castles, sightseeing tour of the city of Blois, packed lunch, dinner, return transfer by private coach)
Minimum 2 weeks
Cost & Fees
ALL- INCLUSIVE STAY - Minimum 2 weeks
|From July 5th to July 25th
|From July 26th to August 15th
|• Writing/Grammar" course in mini-group max 6 students, 5 hrs/week
|One-to-one program 5 hrs/week