Foundation in Art and Design
The Foundation Art and Design programme provides students with a valuable introduction into a wide range of creative disciplines. Students will have the opportunity to explore a field of interest in more depth, developing their skills, knowledge and preparing them for further education/career opportunities worlds of art and fashion.
- Minimum age: 17
- Typically, One A-level, or equivalent Level 3/EU/International qualifications, (for example International Baccalaureate Certificates).
- Plus, Three GCSE passes (A*- C) (9 - 4) or Level 2 qualification equivalent (Preferably English Language and an Art & Design subject)
- English proficiency: IELTS 5.0 (with minimum 4.5 for each component) or equivalent (CEFR Level B2)
- Entry to this course will also be determined by the assessment of your portfolio of creative works, interview and written statement.
- Alternative qualifications and experience may also be taken into consideration. In exceptional circumstances, a candidate may be considered without required qualifications based on work experience and/or previous study/creative practice.
NOTE: For progression to undergraduate level study, applicants will usually be required to have formal qualifications such as A-level and GCSEs or equivalent.
See 4 more programs offered by London College of Contemporary Arts »
Last updated August 5, 2019
This course is