Secure your place on the Foundation in Art and Design course today and enjoy £600 off your course fees. Offer ends 18 December '19.
The Foundation Diploma in Art and Design is a flexible programme which gives students the opportunity to develop their creative abilities.
It provides an essential introduction to the creative arts by developing exploration and experimentation skills within a wide range of art and design subjects. Designed to maximise your artistic potential, the foundation course offers guidance by our experienced faculty, helping you choose a specialist pathway that’s right for you.
- Minimum age: 17
- Typically one A-level, or equivalent level 3/EU/international qualifications (for example International Baccalaureate Certificates)
- Plus three GCSE passes (A*- C) (9 - 4) or level 2 qualification equivalent (preferably English language and an art & design subject)
- English proficiency: IELTS 5.0 (with minimum 4.5 for each component) or equivalent (CEFR Level B2)
- Entry to this course will also be determined by the assessment of your portfolio of creative works, interview and written statement
- Alternative qualifications and experience may also be taken into consideration. In exceptional circumstances, a candidate may be considered without required qualifications based on work experience and/or previous study/creative practice.
NOTE: for progression to undergraduate level study, applicants will usually be required to have formal qualifications such as A-level and GCSEs or equivalent.
About the School
London College of Contemporary Arts (LCCA) is a specialist creative arts university offering a selection of leading career-focused undergraduate and short courses which are industry relevant, practica ... Read More