International (Preparatory) Faculty
For more than 40 years of the faculty existence, about 10,000 people from 25 countries have been trained: Mongolia, China, Republic of Korea, India, Vietnam, Syria, Jordan, Mexico, Afghanistan, Brazil, Switzerland, Australia, Indonesia, Germany, Philippines, Poland , USA, Congo, Nigeria, Tajikistan, Uzbekistan, Iraq, Japan, Yemen, Cambodia, Laos and so on.
The material and technical base of the faculty meets modern requirements for the training of foreign citizens. There are specialized classes: multimedia computer, classes for studying physics, chemistry, biology, drawing, Russian, and its own library. The training is carried out by highly qualified teachers of 3 departments: doctors, candidates of sciences, associate professors, senior teachers with long experience, including abroad - in China, Korea, Mongolia, Japan and other countries.
The faculty includes the following departments:
- Department of the Russian Language as a Foreign and Humanitarian Disciplines
- Department of General Theoretical Disciplines
- Department of Russian Language and Intercultural Communication
The faculty prepares foreign citizens for university studies (pre-university training) in linguistic and general theoretical disciplines. Training is conducted on one of 4 profiles: technical, economic, humanitarian, medical and biological.
- Technical profile: Russian language, Mathematics, Physics, Informatics, Chemistry, Engineering Graphics
- Economic profile: Russian language, Mathematics, Economics, Geography, Informatics
- Humanitarian profile: Russian language, Literature, History, Geography, Informatics
- Medical and biological profile: Russian language, Biology, Chemistry, Physics, Mathematics, Informatics
Classes are held 6 days a week for 6-8 academic hours per day (1 ak hour - 45 minutes). There are no more than 8 people in the Russian language classes in the group and no more than 16 people in the classes in general theoretical disciplines.
Documents required for issuing an invitation for an educational visa:
- a copy of the passport;
- completed application form,
- a copy of the education document.
Documents required for admission to the International Preparatory Faculty:
- a copy of the passport, visa and migration card;
- the original of the document on the complete secondary education, giving the right to enter the higher educational institution, indicating the subjects studied and the grades received on them, translated and notarized;
- a birth certificate, translated and notarized;
- 6 photos with a size of 3x4 cm;
- medical certificate, indicating the absence of medical contraindications for training;
- certificate of absence of HIV infection.
The cost of living in a hostel for the academic year is 5500 rubles.
The cost of teaching at the faculty is 75,000 rubles / academic year.
Medical insurance - 5000 rubles. / year.
The average cost of living in Irkutsk during the month is 5000 rubles.
Inform about your arrival in advance with the addresses or phone numbers - and we will meet you!
About the School
Irkutsk National Research Technical University (INRTU) is located in the city of Irkutsk, 75 km away from the pearl of Siberia – the lake Baikal. INRTU today is a large academic and research center, o ... Read More