The University of Northampton offers you many opportunities to apply scientific principles to fieldwork and laboratory procedures so you can put your theory into practice and learn through practical skills.
The faculty is focused on ensuring all students are able to gain the employment they desire and this includes opportunities to develop employability skills throughout your studies. Paid and volunteer positions through Unitemps and Employability Plus will allow you to develop an awareness of your transferable skills.
Our Foundation Science at UNIC is two semesters in duration and will equip you with the skills needed to excel in your university studies and beyond.
Michael Longmire / Unsplash
- Analytical Numerical Techniques
- Business Studies
- ICT Skills
- Interactive Learning Skills and Communication
- Introduction to life Systems 1
- Introduction to life Systems 2
- Problem Solving, creative and analytical thinking
Science degree pathways
- BSc (Hons) Biology
- BSc (Hons) Human Bioscience
- BSc (Hons) Biomedical Science
- BSc (Hons) Psychology and Counselling
- BSc (Hons) Psychology
- BSc (Hons) Sport and Exercise Science
- BSc (Hons) Environmental Science
Please contact us for your country's entry requirements.
English language requirements
Studies at UNIC and the University of Northampton are undertaken in English and to gain admission you must be able to demonstrate that you have achieved a suitable level of English proficiency.
About the School
UNIC provides a helping hand to international students, whose current grades do not meet the University’s degree entry requirement or have a qualification that is not recognised within the university. ... Read More