As technology advances and our reliance on computers in and outside of work increases, so does our need for highly skilled computing professionals. Our Computing, Engineering and Technology Foundation at UNIC will equip you with all the skills needed to be successful in your University degree studies.
Computing degrees at the University of Northampton provide you with the opportunity to explore different ideas and choose a specialism that suits your individual interests and career prospectus. Whether you are interested in web security, mobile computing, graphics and visualisation or gaming, you can find a course that is right for you. There is also the option of doing a multidisciplinary approach which will give you more flexibility for future career prospects.
Free-Photos / Pixabay
- Acquisition of highly relevant vocational skills – CISCO, Microprocessors, O-O Programming, Prince2
- Exciting career opportunities: GE, HMGCC.
- Up-to-date workstation hardware and software in dedicated laboratories.
- Exclusive 24/7 access to a specialist laboratory.
- An emphasis on practical learning to reinforce academic underpinnings in specialist laboratories – Robots.
- A supportive approach to tuition with small classroom and laboratory sizes.
- Student Support Initiative – Year 2 students mentor Year 1 students.
- Computing Society – the largest Student Union’s Society
- Numerical Techniques
- Physics 1
- ICT Skills
- Numerical Techniques 2
- Physics 2
- Problem Solving, Creative and Analytical Techniques
- Programming Techniques
- Interactive Learning Skills and Communication
Computing degree pathways
- BSc (Hons) Computing
- BSc (Hons) Computing (Virtual Reality & Industrial Simulation)
- BSc (Hons) Computing (Web Technology and Security)
- BSc (Hons) Computing (Mobile Application Development)
- BSc (Hons) Computing (Software Engineering)
- BSc (Hons) Games Programming
Please contact us for your country's entry requirements.
English language requirements
Studies at UNIC and the University of Northampton are undertaken in English and to gain admission you must be able to demonstrate that you have achieved a suitable level of English proficiency.
About the School
UNIC provides a helping hand to international students, whose current grades do not meet the University’s degree entry requirement or have a qualification that is not recognised within the university. ... Read More