Foreign Languages for Professional Use Program
School Lingua Professionalis is an educational center aimed at teaching Languages for Special Purposes (LSP). The School was established for graduates with Bachelor, Specialist or Master Degrees as well as for undergraduate students. The course helps students develop excellent skills in business communication. Faculties are all PhDs. The latest teaching techniques are applied and include traditional and multimedia materials. The number of students in a group is limited to 6 to 8 people. Individual training is also available. As a prerequisite to LSP courses, the School offers courses of foreign languages at elementary, pre-intermediate and intermediate levels.
The School offers two educational programs:
I. A program for mastering basic communication skills in Russian, English, German, Spanish, French, Portuguese, Chinese, Japanese, Arabic, and Hebrew. The program includes courses of practical grammar (English, German, Spanish, and French).
II. LSP program for experts in different fields:
- management consulting (English);
- strategic and operational management (English);
- IT-management and consulting (English);
- investment consulting (English);
- financial management (English);
- human resource consulting (English);
- marketing (English);
- commerce (English);
- international economics (English);
- modern industrial engineering (English);
- telecommunications (English);
- mass media (English);
- resort management and tourism (English, Spanish);
- sports management (English, Spanish);
- show business (English);
- law (English, German);
- poetic and literary translation (English, Spanish).
The tutors apply innovative methods which allow the students experience specific features of their professional activity and to get a deeper understanding of practical business issues.
The graduates are granted with Certificate of IUM upon completion of every course.
Language of instruction: Russian
Last updated December 6, 2017