Real estate “mega operations” are triggering record highs in real estate investment figures. The real estate sector is beginning to grow again with the SOCIMIS (Sociedades Cotizadas Anónimas de Inversión en el Mercado Inmobiliario – Listed Limited Real Estate Investment Companies) and the promoters of investment funds. Knowing about the methods to value the investments and the real estate assets is key in decision-making.
Thanks to the highly practical focus of the program, the students learn and work on the main methods of investment analysis in the real estate sector. They become familiar with the methods necessary to be able to successfully deal with real estate valuations.
The numerous practical cases that the program presents make it easy to understand and apply the different valuation methods and to find out about their strong and weak points. The program uses the same methodology that investment analyzers are using today. The students also carry out the same sensitivity and stress analysis to evaluate scenarios.
The Advanced Program in Analysis and Valuation of Real Estate Assets is of particular interest to the following professional profiles:
- Financial directors, company managers, and bank managers.
- Qualified personnel from real estate services at banks.
- Investment analysts.
- Architects, engineers, lawyers, and economists.
- Financial and taxation advisors.
- Property Administrators.
- Real estate managers and agents.
- All professionals, interested in the field of real estate assets.
- The current situation of the Real Estate sector.
- Methods of Valuing Real Estate Companies.
- Valuation Models of Real Estate Assets.
- Methods of Investment Analysis Applied to Real Estate.
- Introduction to the Valuation of Financial Assets with Real Estate Guarantees.
- Application of the Methods in Practical Cases.
Training in Analysis and Valuation of Real Estate Assets gives the students an important competitive advantage, both in their profession and in organizations where they work or are looking to enter.
- Learning how to estimate the value of a real estate asset by using a variety of methods.
- Studying the different ways to value and analyze a real estate investment.
- Working on real cases: hotels, office buildings, shopping centers, etc.
- Having access to expert teaching staff who have high influence in the sector.
- Putting what they have learned into practice from day one.
- Using the same tools that analysts use today.
- Insurable capital in the underwriting or renewal of insurance policies.
- Related transactions for the purchase and sale of assets that require proof of value.
- Securities or guarantee operations.
- Regulation of corporate assets.
- Inventories or accounting reconciliations.
- Paid price allocation (PPA) in single-price transactions that require individualized book value assignment.
- Application for admission
- Send documentation
- Enrolment procedure
Application for admission:
Complete an application form.
- Copy of National Identity Card/Foreigners Identity Card/Tax Identification Number (DNI/NIE/NIF) or Passport
- Curriculum Vitae
- One photograph
Send proof of reservation.
Price: 1.200 €
About the School
The Institute For Advanced Management (CEU IAM) Business School is the business school of CEU, the largest educational group in Spain. Meet us and our educational offer based on academic excellence, i ... Read More