"Bring your business to the customer"
Excellent service quality leaves the customer with the decisive impression of the company. Acting with confidence, confidence and professionalism in day-to-day business, creatively and ingeniously linking the needs of customers and your business, ensures that your client commends your business to others. This is not just free marketing, but also your personal professional success!
In this seminar you will learn techniques and strategies for optimal customer service and long-term customer loyalty. You will learn how customer orientation works from the customer's point of view so that you can act in a targeted manner in the future.
- What is your customer? - King? Partner? Load? ... or just annoying?
- What do your customers expect?
- First impression and professional friendliness - personally and on the phone
- Holistic customer contact (body language, facial expressions, voice, content)
- Relationship management to internal and external customers
- Know and apply communication models
- Listening and asking questions - important not only for complaints
- The art of formulating a "no"
- Forwarding questions, suggestions, complaints
- Challenge number 1: the "difficult" customer
- Customer orientation as a common thread and part of the corporate culture
The seminars are very practice-oriented. All contents are worked out together in individual or team exercises, case discussions as well as in plenary reflection and discussion. The speaker gives concise input from psychology, communication and management research. The participants have the opportunity to contribute their own practical examples and to reflect them through video analysis. Meaningful method changes enable a high experience and result factor.
Professionals and executives who want to review, expand and optimize their customer care and retention skills.
2 days of intensive training • certificate of participation • handout • seminar drinks • lunch together • we will meet your individual expectations in advance • upon request, we will gladly assist you with the hotel booking
1st day 10am - 5pm
2nd day 09.00 - 16.00
1.050,00 € plus VAT for this seminar in Münster
1.150,00 € plus VAT for this seminar in Hamburg, Frankfurt or Munich
About the School
Ihr Erfolg steht bei uns im Mittelpunkt!Praxiserprobte, zielführende und interaktiv gestaltete Seminare! Business Coachings, Inhouse-Seminare und modular aufgebaute Schulungen entwickelt für den indiv ... Read More