BSc Accountancy is accredited by professional accountancy bodies ACCA, CIMA and ICAEW.
Brunel University London’s impact on the future wages of its graduates is among the best in the country compared to other universities, according to a new analysis of government data by The Economist (2017). BSc Accountancy is a broad-based academic programme and a field of study with practical implications, offering the chance to develop related personal and professional skills. The study of this programme involves the consideration of conceptual, professional and practical aspects of accountancy.
Your Pathway to Brunel University London
|2019||University Foundation - Two Semester|
All LBIC course fees may be subject to a review; please note these fees are a guide only and are subject to change.
Stage 2: First Year University Studies
- Interactive Learning Skills and Communication
- Quantitative Methods in Accountancy, Economics and Finance
- Professional Skills and Statistics
- Foundations of Economics
- Financial Markets
- Accountancy for Business
- Introduction to Financial Accounting
Next stages of study
- Second Year University Studies (Stage 3) at College of Engineering, Design and Physical Sciences, Brunel University London·Third Year University Studies (Stage 4) at College of Engineering, Design and Physical Sciences, Brunel University LondonThis pathway leads to the following Brunel University London degrees·BSc Accountancy Accreditation
This pathway leads to the following Brunel University London degrees:
|Foundation Entry Available||First Year Entry Available|
About the School
We are dedicated to helping you attain a prestigious degree at London Brunel International College in a campus-based university offering a safe, friendly and positive environment. Explore the wide ran ... Read More