Undergraduate Pathway in Business and Management
Students can enter at either Stage 1 (University Foundation) or Stage 2 (First Year Degree), depending on their qualifications. Students are guaranteed progression to the second year of a relevant degree, providing that progression criteria are met. Stage 1 and 2 take place in ICP using dedicated lecturers and benefit from small class sizes.
Pathways at the University of Portsmouth
Stage 2: First Year Degree in Business
ICP at the University of Portsmouth.
- Business Statistics
- Organisational Behaviour
- Business Information Systems
- Business Operations
- Business Environment
- Business Accounting
- Interactive Learning Skills and Communication 4
Degree awards from the University of Portsmouth
- BA (Hons) Business and Management
- BA (Hons) Business with Business Communication
- BA (Hons) Business Management and Entrepreneurship
- BA (Hons) Economics and Management
- BA (Hons) Business and Human Resource Management
- BSc (Hons) Business and Supply Chain Management
- BA (Hons) Marketing
- BSc (Hons) Sports Management and Development**
*BA (Hons) Business with Business Communication does not have an optional sandwich year.
**BSc (Hons) Sports Management and Development Stage 2 is only available in September.
- Advertising Account Manager
- Business Ownership & Management
- Finance Management
- Market Researcher
- Marketing Manager
- Personnel & Human Resource
- Management Recruitment Consultant
Portsmouth Business School lies right in the heart of the campus and is home to around 4,000 students. It is housed in a striking purpose-built building which was opened by the Governor of the Bank of England.
All business degrees at the University of Portsmouth include the development of appropriate skills such as communication, teamwork, career planning and time management. They have a strong contemporary feel and relate the theoretical explanation of business to the practical issues facing managers in the twenty-first century.
In addition, the BA (Hon) Marketing degree allows students up to 3 exemptions from Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM) papers at the Certificate level, and up to 2 exemptions at Diploma level. This allows students graduating from these degrees to get an excellent head start in their professional qualifications.
The subject group of Marketing and Sales is one of only nine in the UK to be recognised as a Centre of Research Excellence by the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD).
- City centre location.
- Modern, purpose-built building opened by the Governor of the Bank of England.
About the School
Founded in 2009, ICP is an Associate College of the University of Portsmouth, offering students a modern and dynamic educational experience. The College provides educational pathways to a broad range ... Read More