Interpreting Financial Statements
- Ratio analysis
- The pyramid of ratios
- Probability ratios
- Liquidity ratios
- Control of working capital
- The working capital cycle
Capital Structure and Investment Ratios
- Capital structure
- Investment ratios
- Limitations of ratio analysis
- Those who wish to understand the implications of decisions made across a range of financial accounting issues.
- Those who wish to develop the ability to analyse, interpret, and question the accounting information they may encounter in a business context.
- Those who wish to acquire a sound appreciation of accounting and finance in order to communicate and succeed in the business world.
- Non-accounting staff who desire a practical introduction to the fundamentals of financial accounting.
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to understand:
- Who uses financial statements and what their needs are.
- How to calculate and interpret ratios that enable you to comment on a business’s profitability, liquidity, and efficiency.
- How to calculate and interpret ratios that enable you to comment on a business’s capital structure, investment returns, and performance.
- The limitations of ratio analysis.
About the School
London Business Training & Consulting (LBTC) is the UK’s premier business and management training and consulting service provider. We cater to both individual and organisational clients from all o ... Read More