- Course Code: AFB102
- Duration: 3 days
- Fee: £1635
Investment Appraisal Techniques
- Accounting rate of return
- Payback period
- Net present value
- Discounting to present value
- Internal rate of return
Sources of Company Finance
- The nature of limited companies
- Share capital
- The stock exchange
- Venture capital
- Loan and capital and debentures
- Retained profits
- Reporting requirements
Managing Working Capital
- The scale of working capital
- Managing inventories
- Managing trade receivables
- Managing cash
- Managing trade payables
- Chief officers and company directors.
- Managers and executives.
- Those who wish to examine the ways in which financial statements and other financial information may improve the quality of decision making.
Upon completion of this financial workshops, you will be able to understand:
- The nature and significance of appraising long-term investments.
- How to use a range of investment appraisal techniques to assess and compare projects.
- The advantages and limitations of each method.
- The nature of a limited company.
- The main external sources of finance available to limited companies, and their characteristics.
- The role of a stock exchange.
- The reporting requirements placed upon the directors of a company.
- The main elements of working capital.
- The purpose of working capital and the nature of the working capital cycle.
- The importance of establishing policies for the control of working capital.
- The factors that have to be taken into account when managing each element of working capital.
WHAT IS INCLUDED:
- 18 hours of classroom-based training
- Apple iPad
See 131 more programs offered by London Business Training & Consulting »
Last updated September 10, 2019
This course is
Dec 17, 2019
Apr 15, 2020
Sep 2, 2020
Dec 8, 2020