The workshop is designed for managers who lack of knowledge in accounting and finance. Business owners and managers often have to sign and approve financial statements and to interpret the data.
They will learn how to use information from financial statements for their planning and management works and how to assess the performance of the business through financial statements (such as identify irregular variables for the last period, ...)
- Identify the functions of accounting information in the decision-making process
- Explain elements of financial statements
- Conduct basic analysis of financial performance
- Use accounting information for decision making
Who Should Attend
This workshop is designed for owners and senior managers in SMEs including the board of directors, head of departments, especially those who do not have professional knowledge in Accounting and Finance and other people who want to use the information available from financial reports to take decisions.
- Role of accounting in making decisions
- Classifying accounting information
- Balance sheet
- Income statement
- Cash flow statement
- Notes to financial statements
- Introduction to analysis techniques and analysis benchmarks
- Fraud and its minimization techniques
- Financial data audit
- Controlling the manager’s authority
- Profitability, liquidity, business cycle, financial risk
- Accounts role in business development
See 34 more programs offered by Convertas »
Last updated August 20, 2019
This course is
+VAT for a Three days course that will be held in a hotel conference venue in Dubai, UAE, including Certificate, Lunch and Coffee breaks.