In the fashion world, where visual communication is a key, photography is an indispensable tool. This is why industry magazines and publishers are continuously on the lookout for image professionals able to convey innovative emotions and ideas through visual content charged with feelings and passion.
The Fashion Photography Summer Campus sets out to analyze photographic techniques and the conceptual models of fashion photography. During the summer course, students will acquire a deep understanding of the fashion system, developing their own critical thinking and taking an in depth look at the typical qualities of haute couture and street style.
- An overview of today’s fashion photography: photographers and editorial headlines; formal and conceptual models of fashion photography
- Education to the eld of vision: the visual perception within the elds of intuitive geometry, gestalt, topology and phenomenology
- Photo Studio on site workshop: introduction to photography techniques
- Panorama of contemporary photography through biographies of important photographers
- The classical iconography and the structure of an image supporting the culture of fashion
- The analysis of space and the de nition of its use within the picture
- Photo Studio on site workshop: set, lights, special effects
- Fashion photography today: analysis of image and contemporary schools of thought
- Photography as vehicle of communication
- Final workshop on site: shooting for an advertising campaign
This school offers programs in:
Last updated May 1, 2016