Fashion Marketing Diploma
If you are business-savvy, have a passion for fashion and a creative mind, LaSalle College İstanbul’s Fashion Marketing Program will take your talent to the next level. Graduates of this program not only buy, sell and promote fashion products but also grasp the fundamentals of the fashion industry, manipulate current computer software applications used in the field and produce professional visual displays. Teachers of this program are also professionals in the field and are able to provide students with insight into the current realities of the workplace. From the local industry to the international arena, fashion merchandisers work for apparel retailers or wholesalers to develop, analyze and implement effective fashion marketing strategies.
Offered in English, the Fashion Marketing Program consists of 6 semesters, 15 weeks per semester for a total of 90 weeks. By the end of this 2-year program, you will have completed 1770 hours which entitles you to a Diploma in Fashion Marketing. This program begins in October and February.
- Produce professional visual displays of fashion products.
- Develop, analyze and implement effective marketing strategies.
- Learn how to use Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop and Web Design software.
- Forecast styles and trends.
- Evaluate target market needs.
- Buy, sell, promote and distribute fashion products.
- Plan, manage and promote a fashion show.
- Manage an operating budget.
- Job Analysis in the Fashion Industry
- Computer Lab
- Fashion Phenomena
- Analysis of Fibers and Textiles
- Intro to Fashion Marketing
- Buying of Fashion Products
- Fashion and Society
- Textile Evaluation for a Fashion Product
- Communication Mix Elements
- Introduction to Accounting Principles
- Marketing II - Case Analysis
- Visual Presentation Strategy
- Environment and Consumer
- Fashion Presentation Planning
- Budget Planning
- Analysis of Factors Influencing Fashion
- Sales Office or Store Layout
- Private Label Development
- Data Gathering and Analysis
- Integration in Workplace
- Financial Management Fashion Industry
- Approach to Planning
- Stock Management
- Private Label Management
- Advertising and Promotion Activity Planning
- Sales Management
- Human Resource Supervision and Management
- Law, Regulations, and Codes - Fashion Industry
- Integration in Workplace II
- Fashion Enterprise Project
- Brand Manager
- Boutique Manager/ Owner
- Fashion Buyer
- Visual Display Artist
- Fashion Promotion Specialist
- Fashion Editor
- Retail Store Manager
- Fashion Consultant
- Fashion Journalist
- Sales Manager
- Product Manager
- Accessory designer
- Fashion coordinator for television, cinema, show, theatre, magazines
LaSalle College İstanbul’s Fashion Marketing program curriculum is based on fashion marketing programs developed in Montreal according to Canadian educational standards. Graduates of this program are awarded a Diploma in Fashion Marketing that is issued from Canada and recognized internationally and by the Turkish Ministry of National Education.
- You must be 18 years of age or a high school graduate.
- You must have a working knowledge of the English language.
- You must pass an interview with an admissions officer.