Magazines, social medias and blogs are essential communication and idea-sharing tools in fashion.
The universe of fashion is in constant evolution and this evolution gains a special value when shared by clients and potential customers. The fashion journalist’s main challenge is to translate fashion and its creativity in a universal language without losing a single nuance of its fascination. A high priest of the mysteries of fashion who reveals and in uences with art and sensitivity.
The Fashion Journalism Summer Campus will enable students to combine the love of writing with the interest in fashion and acquire the skills to become a fashion journalist using different media formats. Students will also gain understanding of the fashion world, developing their own critical thinking.
- Fashion journalism and its contemporary evolution
- Differences between online fashion journalists and fashion bloggers
- The most important fashion weeks in the world
- Fashion magazines: international overview
- Magazines and brands websites
- The formats: advertisements, editorials and advertorials
- Magazine and brands: communication context
- Professional ethics fundamentals
- The articles: the review of a fashion show
- The “shopping column”
- Lifestyle articles
- The fashion oriented interview
This school offers programs in: