The perception that others have of us de nes our image and in uences the effectiveness of our relationships and our reputation. Image consulting aims to communicate effectively one’s personal identity and improve one’s image and reputation, selecting the most appropriate aesthetical and behavioral elements to the particular individual and his objectives.
The Fashion Image Consulting Summer Campus is designed to develop tools and skills that will help students to work in image consultancy.
During the course students will acquire an excellent understanding of the codes of elegance and good taste, learning to develop appropriate solutions based on the client’s position, situation, physical qualities and personality.
- Discovering elegance: an exciting journey across the history of fashion and its unforgettable fashion icons
- Fashion culture: analysis of the most important fashion designers’ collections and the style that made them famous
- Personal style: form of communication and social affirmation
- Creating a personal style: analysis of personality, body proportions and personal objectives
- Accessories: the final touch that makes the difference
- Selecting and buying: learn to recognise the quality of fabrics, styles and finishing while identifying the appropriate attire for any occasion
- Conduct and etiquette to enhance the public image
- The fashion image consultant: instruments and competencies
- The personal shopper: instruments and competencies
- Final project: developing your own book of trends and style
This school offers programs in:
Last updated May 1, 2016