The Introductory Course in Applied Arts (MANAA) takes place over one year. It allows each student to forge solid artistic bases that will be essential throughout their career as a designer.
THREE TEACHING AIMS
- To reveal the creativity of each student through the learning of fundamental techniques: drawing, colour, composition, volume, perspective and graphic design.
- To raise students’ awareness of artistic culture in order to bring them the curiosity and open-mindedness required for a qualitative and enduring education.
- To allow the student to find their place amongst the different design professions and therefore prepare and choose, in complete confidence, which specialisation to follow.
PREPARATION FOR COMPETITIVE EXAMS FOR HIGHER EDUCATION FINE ART AND DESIGN SCHOOLS
Upon completion of the Introductory Course in Applied Arts, each student will have acquired the necessary skills to apply for the competitive exams for national higher education schools (decorative arts, design…).
CONTINUING TO DEGREE COURSES AT LISAA
This is a key year for choosing a profession, continuing to degree courses at LISAA in graphic design, interior architecture & design, fashion, animation & video games, or to prepare for competitive exams for higher education fine art schools.
Advantages of the Course
- A large network of alumni
- Links between different disciplines in order for the students to understand the complementary nature of skillsets
Entry Requirements & Application
Admission to LISAA Paris is dependent on presentation of a portfolio of personal work and an oral interview. The student’s technical and artistic capability in addition, above all, to their motivation and suitability will be evaluated with regards the specifics of disciplines in the design sector.
About the School
Established in 1986, LISAA is today one of the biggest design schools in France. The school provides students with the possibility to express their design talents in the fields of fashion, interior ar ... Read More