During the week you will experience:
WORKSHOPS & OFFICE VISITS
We will immerse you into the London tech and creative industry, by connecting you with the most influential people in the industry and taking you to the offices of leading UK companies. Each speaker will share their own insights and will be able to answer any questions you might have. By having only 27 participants on this programme, we make sure that each of you will get the most out of this experience.
VISITS TO SECRET LONDON SPOTS
You’ll be able to see the best view of London from the top of a skyscraper; you’ll get to visit the most exciting exhibitions of the year, and you’ll discover where London’s creative community spends their free time. In addition, you’ll get recommendations to guide your own explorations, with tips on the best places to eat, drink and relax in the capital of Great Britain.
At the end of this intensive week, we are hosting a party for all participants, with lecturers, special guests and people from the industry. After presenting certificates to each participant, we’ll have some drinks and a party. It’s a great opportunity for everyone to get useful contacts, be introduced and just enjoy the company of inspiring and successful people.
Every day will consist of various activities to maximise your learning experience.
Morning guest: the first activity of the day includes an informal talk to activate the brain and body to receive the creative stimuli of the day. You will interact with other participants, share your ideas, experiences and expectation for the day and meet local professionals to get to know more about the backstage of the innovation industry.
Morning session: it is the first session of the day, it will take the form of a lecture, fire-side chat or a workshop in one of London's top companies.
Lunch break: between the morning and afternoon sessions we will have a short break when you will have an opportunity to have lunch and enjoy the surroundings of the day programme locations.
Afternoon session: it is the second session of the day, where you will have a chance to visit another top London agency and listen to their team revealing tools and methodologies they use in everyday work.
Debrief and the city: after a long day of absorbing new ways of working, innovating and creative thinking we will debrief the content of the day to better organise them in our minds. This activity will be short and engaging and it will take place straight after the afternoon session in locations that we can then visit as cultural and social activities such as museums, galleries, event spaces or bars.
WHO ATTENDS THE PROGRAMME?
- CEOs, CIOs and business owners
- heads of design and innovation departments
- product managers and team leaders
- service and experience designers
- UX researchers
- innovators and trendsetters
YOU WILL LEARN
- What methodologies and processes companies use to create new products
- How to create a customer-obsessed culture
- How to build market-winning strategies
- Corporate innovation best practices
- Mistakes companies make when conducting research and product launching
- Latest trends in AI, VR, robotics and new technologies
- How to spot real innovation
- How to plan an office space to promote creative problem-solving
- How to share your ideas with clients and investors more effectively
Ekaterina Solomeina, co-founder of Future London Academy
Ekaterina is a designer, innovator and TEDx speaker. For the past 14 years, Ekaterina has worked with the top design and innovation companies around the world, helping to grow brands, developing design teams and creating new digital products. Her clients include Coca-Cola, Microsoft, Versace, Sony and others.
16-20 March 2020, 10am-6pm
We will also have a party/networking event on Friday from 6 pm till 9 pm.
Some of the delegates prefer to stay for the weekend after the official programme finishes and we've selected some exciting exhibitions and places for you to visit in your own time. If you have other commitments and need to travel back home on Saturday morning, that's ok as well.
(Subject to 20% VAT; if you are paying as an individual living in Europe, UK or if you are a UK business)
- all talks, office visits, discussions and workshops
- exhibition entries and planned cultural activities during the programme
- party/networking event at the end of the week
- Price doesn't include banks transfer fees, food, travel, visa, accommodation or any other extra expenses.
We recommend staying in the Shoreditch area, as most of the sessions will be held there. It's the most creative part of London, so there will be a lot to see as well. Nearest tube stations is Old Street. We partnered with 3 great hotels to give you the best deals, please use the links below:
- M by Montcalm (Select: London Shoreditch Tech City or Royal London House)
- Ace Hotel (Enter code for discount: FUTURELNDN)
- Premier Inn (Select London City Old Street)
How to apply
To apply for the course, please complete the form at the bottom of the page and we will contact you with the information about the payment and the next steps.
Places on the course are limited to a maximum of 27 people.
About the School
Future London Academy (FLA) is an educational organisation formed in 2013. Our courses cater for professionals across a variety of industries; they consist of talks, lectures and workshops conducted b ... Read More