- Coordination of the Prevention of Occupational Hazards in safety and health
- Promotion and Health Education in organizations
- Nutrition and diet
- Specific psychosocial risks
- Addictions and habits harmful to health
- Organizational human management
- Internal and external communication and its importance for the corporate image
- Management and Strategies of healthy companies
- Final project
- Facilitate Corporate Social Responsibility tools.
- Acquire the necessary skills in people management to achieve the involvement and commitment of workers and managers in the adoption of healthy habits.
- Facilitate methods for the establishment of a strategic labor health policy.
Degree or Degree in Medicine, Nursing, Psychology, among others. Professionals dedicated to organizations: Labor Relations and Human Resources. Prevention of Occupational Risks, Personnel Directors, Managers, Advice.
Duration and Realization
650 hours online or online , and can be done in a maximum time of 12 months.
The student will be given the keys to the European Campus as a technological support, which will allow him to access the course documentation, the self-evaluations and evaluations with the student's guide and the tutorial.
Likewise, the tutors in a personalized way will answer your questions about the training contents online, telephone and personally if the student so wishes.
As an essential requirement is to pass the evaluation test, final project and the exam.
Students will receive a Diploma Own Title issued by the Catholic University of San Antonio - UCAM.
About the School
El Instituto Europeo de Salud y Bienestar Social es una fundación científica y cultural que tiene entre sus metas la educación médica, la satisfacción de los pacientes y el desarrollo de la medicina e ... Read More