- An innovative and practical training, taught by active experts Look at our faculty staff!
- Starts on January 28, 2020
- 150 hours of training
- Title of the Carlos III University of Madrid
- Semipresencial or 100% online training
The program is aimed at communication and marketing professionals who generate content, should give them visibility and meet measurable objectives on all types of digital websites, digital magazines, corporate blogs, social networks, newsletters, mobile applications and e-mailings, among others.
The course is also aimed at graduates of any specialty interested in communication in digital environments.
With this course you will acquire a strategic vision in the generation of content, covering in depth all the relevant aspects in this area of specialization.
What are you going to learn
- Methodology for content management that effectively assesses the achievement of objectives with limited resources.
- Definition and design of digital products according to the communication strategies of the brands.
- Management and organic positioning of the contents, in accordance with a proven methodology.
- Use of tools for optimization and analysis of results.
- Production and editing of audiovisual content for digital products.
StartupStockPhotos / Pixabay
Learn with great professionals in the sector
Sergio Martín Balsa
Discounts and payment method
The price of the course is 2,800 euros . If you wish to register, make your reservation now for an amount of € 560 (20% of the registration fee), through this website.
The program can be paid in up to four installments.
- First payment: 20% of the total amount, to reserve a place in the program, when registration is formalized.
- Second payment: 40% of the total amount, before the start date of the program.
- Third payment: 20% of the total amount up to one month after the start date of the program.
- Four payment: 20% remaining, up to two months after the start date of the program.
Training scheduled by companies
This type of help can be accessed by any company that during the previous year has contributed for vocational training, as well as those newly created. They can benefit from these grants by applying Social Security bonuses, once the training is done.
More information at www.fundae.es
Our platform meets all the requirements of the State Foundation for Employment Training.
About the School
The School of Journalism and Communication of Editorial Unit is a center of high educational performance with more than 10 years of experience in the sector. Our differentiation is based on the availa ... Read More