- An innovative and practical training, taught by active experts Look at our faculty staff!
- Starts on January 28, 2020
- 150 hours of training
- Title of the Carlos III University of Madrid
- Semipresencial or 100% online training
The Expert program in Corporate Reputation in digital environments is aimed at communication professionals who want to specialize or update their training in this area. The course addresses in depth all the key aspects of this area of professional specialization, with the help of great experts.
Corporate Reputation includes not only corporate social responsibility, but also environmental, ethical, or labor relations issues, to name just a few elements that make it up. Corporate Reputation thus constitutes a synthesis of the success factors of a company.
What are you going to learn
- Identify the factors and tools that build a brand's reputation
- Define and address a comprehensive communication strategy in the online universe that contributes to the reputation increase
- Know the main keys to manage a reputation crisis in digital environments
- Define an appropriate social media strategy
- Measure the results of the actions to be able to make decisions according to the objectives of the brand, company or institutions.
Free-Photos / Pixabay
Learn with great professionals in the sector
Stakeholder Senior Manager Corporate Excellence- Center for Reputation Leadership
Natalia Sara Mendinueta
Crisis Communication Area Manager at LLORENTE & CUENCA
Laura Mª Vázquez Viaño
Director of Marketing and Digital Communication in Torres y Carrera
Discounts and payment method
The price of the course is 2,800 euros . If you wish to register, make your reservation now for an amount of € 560 (20% of the registration fee), through this website.
The program can be paid in up to four installments.
- First payment: 20% of the total amount, to reserve a place in the program, when registration is formalized.
- Second payment: 40% of the total amount, before the start date of the program.
- Third payment: 20% of the total amount up to one month after the start date of the program.
- Four payment: 20% remaining, up to two months after the start date of the program.
Applicable Discounts *
If you have any of these discounts, request your code from firstname.lastname@example.org
- 30% for DIRCOM, APM and FAPE associates
- 20% for former students of the School
- 10% for unemployed
- 5% if paid in one payment
*Discounts are not cumulative
Training scheduled by companies
This type of help can be accessed by any company that during the previous year has contributed for vocational training, as well as those newly created. They can benefit from these grants by applying Social Security bonuses, once the training is done.
More information at www.fundae.es
Our platform meets all the requirements of the State Foundation for Employment Training.
About the School
The School of Journalism and Communication of Editorial Unit is a center of high educational performance with more than 10 years of experience in the sector. Our differentiation is based on the availa ... Read More