What is ?: Sports coaching It is the competition that combines communication and analytical skills that every professional sport must master to move their sports to own performance optimization, peers, subordinates or athletes responsible knowledge.
Program Objective: The program is aimed at all those who wish to train as a sports coach for beginners in the practice of the profession. Managers, sports managers, entrepreneurs and professionals from various fields can learn the techniques to develop coaching processes.
recipients: Sport passionate people and leadership eager to learn a new profession booming in all sectors.
Workload: 375H (Equivalence ECTS: 15 credits)
- B140 Introduction to Coaching
- B144 Sports Coaching
- B145 tools and skills in sports coaching
- B146 techniques and practices for sports coaching
- Flexible methodology adapted to your life
- Campus online available 24h / 365 days
- Personalized tutoring
- Teaching materials always updated
- Individual lessons by videoconference
- Case Study
- Campus adapted to mobile devices
- Free subscription to industry magazines
- Access to specialized resources
- International technical stays
- Classroom activities
With this program you'll have your own coaching sessions, with a detailed report of your skills and competencies. You will have your own Personal Development Plan with the help of Coach-Tutor to achieve your goals.
Unisport students can enjoy various exclusive services related to employability:
- Exclusive job search and job
- Services to support entrepreneurship
- Validation of your business model
<li> Search for funding</li>
<li> Acceleration of innovative projects related to sport</li>