What is an executive coach ?: A coach is the person who stimulates and accompanies other / s in achieving specific goals within the scope of professional development. The coach's job is to encourage and facilitate, through scientifically valid and reliable self-reflection of the coachee (client or pupil) so that design methodology and commit to an action plan fruit of the synergy of the work of both.
Program Objective: The program is aimed at all those who wish to train as an executive coach and started in the exercise of the profession. Managers, sports managers, entrepreneurs and professionals from various fields can learn the techniques to develop coaching processes.
recipients: Sport passionate people and leadership eager to learn a new profession booming in all sectors.
Workload: 300h (Equivalence ECTS: 12 credits)
- B140 Introduction to Coaching
- B141 executive coaching and talent management
- B142 Methodology of executive coaching
- B143 Tools and executive coaching skills
- Flexible methodology adapted to your life
- Campus online available 24h / 365 days
- Personalized tutoring
- Teaching materials always updated
- Individual lessons by videoconference
- Case Study
- Campus adapted to mobile devices
- Free subscription to industry magazines
- Access to specialized resources
- International technical stays
- Classroom activities
With this program you'll have your own coaching sessions, with a detailed report of your skills and competencies. You will have your own Personal Development Plan with the help of Coach-Tutor to achieve your goals.
Unisport students can enjoy various exclusive services related to employability:
- Exclusive job search and job
- Services to support entrepreneurship
- Validation of your business model
- Search for funding
- Acceleration of innovative projects related to sport
About the School
Unisport es la escuela de negocios del sector deportivo. Aquí se mezclan gestión empresarial, deporte y mucha pasión. Con más de 25 años de experiencia en formación deportiva, trabajamos tres grandes ... Read More