Experiential Learning in Culinary Sciences
A unique approach, combining culinary arts, health sciences and professional practice program.
- WEEK 1: The 1-week language course is recommended for all participants. It is mandatory for the 6-week internship. Previous completion of French 101 or equivalent is encouraged.
- WEEK 2 & 3: Cooking for Health. These weeks are a package and may not be taken individually
- WEEK 4: The Ducasse Gastronomic Approach
- INTERNSHIP: At the end of the full 4-week package, we offer the opportunity to do a 6-week internship in a French restaurant selected by our school. Students who wish to register for the 6-week internship must complete the 4 weeks of experiential learning.
- Week 1 French: May 18 - 22, 2015
- Week 2-3 Cooking for Health: May 25 - June 5, 2015 (may not be taken separately)
- Week 4 The Ducasse Gastronomic Approach: June 8 - 12, 2015
- Restaurant Internship: June 15 - July 24, 2015
Intensive interdisciplinary program
- Per week = 2 ECTS credits ≈ 1 US credit
- Certifi cate delivered by UniLaSalle and Ducasse Education for the workshop « The Ducasse Education Gastronomic Approach »
- Credits earned from UniLaSalle for the workshop « Cooking for Health ».
This school offers programs in:
Last updated January 25, 2017