The Executive Programme is a 13-week programme for all (both non-academics and academics) interested in attaining a solid foundation, also with archetypal personal development for higher aims in life, teaching, politics, and business. This is a unique programme based on 40 years of pioneering explorations, which entails a unique educational approach to self-discovery and meaning in the context of life-long growth for individuals aspiring to a higher echelon.
You may be on a career path. You may have a family. You may succeed as a department manager or as a CEO. You may have started a political career. Sure is, most individuals personally and professionally settled or not, do not have much time to collect new knowledge and valuable understanding. Sure is, most individuals in responsible positions have their information from the mainstream media sources or corporate styled further education. This means a mixture of facts, lies, cheats, fabrications, ignored or perverted knowledge, propaganda, ego-trips and dirty power fights. There is only one way to get out of being the servant (slave) of the masters behind the curtains: The complete enlightenment with the most advanced knowledge about how to save the world, the planet, and the genuine human evolution, is offered with this short and intensive programme.
The participants get the most advanced knowledge about the mental potentials for changes in business, politics, economy, education, and understanding (meaning) of human life:
- The State of Humanity, the World, the Planet and its Ecosystems
- The Mind and the Development of Archetypal Human Evolution
- Modern Concept of Genuine Personal Development and Ways of Living
- Failure of History and its Repetitions; Scam in all Systems of Societies
- Advanced Conceptual and Strategic Solutions for Global Criticalities
- Personal Responsibility: Dealing with one’s Personal Development
- Leadership founded in the Genuine Archetypes of Human Evolution
- The Potentials of Dream Interpretation, Meditation, and Contemplation
- Business: Innovation, Sustainability, Negotiation, and Human Factors
- New Education as the Key for Changes in Societies and the World
- Transformation of the Power of Global Media for a New World
Languages: Spanish, French, German, Italian, Chinese Mandarin, Japanese, Russian and English.
Please note that subjects offered may vary from the published list and are revised periodically to ensure maximum relevance to the related industry and business world. Language classes are based on demand (minimum of five students) per level and must be chosen prior to the start of the programme.
Seminars, guest lectures, discussions, think tank explorations, workshop-like elaborations, and contemplative practices.
- Minimum undergraduate studies or similar academic diploma
- At the discretion of the admissions department, students with professional experience may also be admitted
Credits earned for relevant courses completed at other schools, colleges or universities can be evaluated for transfer into one of our programmes. Transfer students do not need to submit letters of recommendation. Transfer students need to submit transcripts from their previous schools, colleges or universities so that credits and courses may be evaluated for transfer.
Students who are not citizens of the European Union are encouraged to apply approximately 2-4 months before the preferred starting date in order to allow time for visa processing. In case the visa is delayed, students can postpone their studies until the next available starting date. In order to apply for a visa, you must be accepted as a student at Schellhammer Business School and fulfil all guidelines and requirements established by the Embassy in their country. Should you require any guidance during the process, do not hesitate to contact our international admissions department.
About the School
Schellhammer Business School (SBS) is the first British accredited international Business School in southern Spain offering undergraduate and postgraduate programmes based on Swiss quality education s ... Read More